Set yourself up for the 2016 season.
Apart from nice weather and the chance to get away to the sun, everyone has different reasons for attending a training camp. Your aims are likely to vary dependent on your level of competition and the distance you propose to race. Here are some of the benefits you're likely to gain;
Our specialisation is in filming and analysis, with both underwater and slow motion video. Spending time with you, analysing the results, is all part of the camp experience.
Here's what we aim to do at the camp:
- Assess your swim technique, correct any errors and set achievable targets for your races
- Help you find different ways to train successfully and hit your goals.
- Practice open water swimming
- Video Your Run Technique including slow motion video so you can see exactly what you're doing
- Practice Transition technique.
- Incorporate Drills to improve your run and swim technique to practice when you get home
- Set Some Achievable goals for your upcoming season.